Walk-in Fridays @Cordova Outdoors

Information and specials from our bike shop forum members. Threads last 90 days after last activity.

Walk-in Fridays @Cordova Outdoors

Postby andrea » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:21 am

Kenny and I will now be keeping Fridays from 11-6 open for walk-in service. Most minor things (including, but not limited to) chain replacement, shifting/brake adjustments, wheel truing, headset installs/un-installs, and tubeless sealant refills can be done while you wait. Give us a call if you have any questions- 755-2271
andrea

Re: Walk-in Fridays @Cordova Outdoors

Postby WxMan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:42 am

andrea wrote:Kenny and I will now be keeping Fridays from 11-6 open for walk-in service. Most minor things (including, but not limited to) chain replacement, shifting/brake adjustments, wheel truing, headset installs/un-installs, and tubeless sealant refills can be done while you wait. Give us a call if you have any questions- 755-2271

=D> Very cool.
WxMan

Postby drrob » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 am

AWESOME!!! Thats the way to provide great and timely service. Ya'll ROCK =D>
" ROCKIN "

" Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway "

Rob
drrob

Postby andrea » Fri May 04, 2012 5:29 am

Is everyone's bike ready for the weekend?
andrea

Postby jwstreet » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:49 am

I recently took two bikes in: one to have minor repairs and one to have more extensive work done; and I have to say that Kenny and Andrea were truly amazing to do business with!

My brother and I have very limited bike knowledge, but they were both more than willing to explain to us the ins-and-outs of how/why they were making certain changes to the bikes. Also very open, honest, and up-front about which new parts might be needed with respect to part value; this was greatly appreciated as they could have just thrown on the most expensive part, and I likely would have been none the wiser. I'd also like to say that Kenny went above and beyond being helpful with getting a Craigslist beater tuned-up and in riding condition. =D>

Without a friendly LBS like Outdoors, I doubt I would be able to get outside, exercise, and enjoy the trails like I've been able to. Do us all a favor, and support your local bike shops! :D
jwstreet

Postby khskenny » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Thanks for the kind words!
Kenny @ Outdoors Cordova
khskenny

Postby andrea » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:25 am

Glad we could get you guys running!
andrea

Return to Bike shops.. Show us what you got!